Are you an experienced Litigation Secretary? Are you looking for a new challenge? My client based in Dublin 2 are currently looking to recruit an experienced Litigation Secretary to join their busy and expanding team. You must have experience in using Keyhouse Management System. Hours of work 8.30am to 4.30pm - Monday to Friday!
The responsibilities as a Litigation Secretary include:
- Preparing briefs, pleadings, letters and other legal documents.
- Correspondence with clients, witnesses and counsel and other legal professional experts
- Calendar and Legal Diary Management
- Filling, invoicing and other general administrative support.
- Large volumes of dictations
- Capable of working on own initiative without supervision at times, while also being able to work well as part of a team
The successful Litigation Secretary must have the following skills and experience
- At least 3-years’ experience in this role
- Familiar with Keyhouse Management System – VERY IMPORTANT
- Computer Literate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Fast and accurate typing skills, preferably 75+ wpm
- Prior Litigation Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage a busy and complex filing system
- Professional manner and approach to work
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
Hours of work
Preferable 8.30am – 4.30pm
Contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 274 4451 for further information on this vacancy
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084