Our client a well established Legal Firm based in Dublin City Centre are currently looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join their team. The appropriate candidate will have at least ten years’ experience of commercial property matters.
Key skills include the following:
- Experience of transactional work such as acquisitions & disposals of mixed use, commercial and residential developments.
- Experience in acting for lenders and borrowers in the negotiation and drafting of security documents.
- Particular ability to draft documentation underpinning commercial landlord and tenant relationships such as Leases, Licences, Deeds of Variation and Surrender.
- Ability to draft documents where a matter becomes contentious, such as forfeiture notices.
The appropriate candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Strong organisational skills in order to prioritise and manage a busy workload.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Clear communication skills with colleagues and clients.
- Commercial awareness to facilitate delivery of client’s objectives.
To ensure that the successful candidate’s interests are aligned with those of the firm, an attractive incentive package, including a percentage of fees earned.
For further information please contact Niamh Thomas at Jacksonstone on 01-2744444.