Senior Process & Projects Engineer required for an exciting role with our South Wexford client.
Salary: €53k D.O.E.
Full Time, Permanent Position.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- 3 years’ within a FMCG, regulated manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of on time, on budget, project scope delivery in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Project and Technical experience Wet/Dry phase spray drying systems within the food industry.
- End to end project management; project conception, justification, through to completion.
- Provide detailed project specifications, drawings, procedures, tender documents.
- Prepare capital requests. Ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with company purchasing policies.
- Development and completion of URS, DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ, PAT, SAT protocols.
- Project Engineering to ensure compliance of process designs/installations with applicable Corporate, Regulatory and GMP standards.
- Design; quality, health, safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Project tracking and reporting to up line management in terms of time and cost.
- Supervision of contractors associated with project works.
- Support vertical ramp-up of project and project handover to plant operations team, including training.
- Identify gaps in manufacturing processes & lead continues improvement projects.
- Link performance objectives to project engineering.
- Support and take ownership of daily and planned maintenance activities.
- Optimise CIP processes.
- Other work as requested by the Engineering Manager.
Essential: Degree in Engineering minimum (Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Manufacturing).
Preferred: Food science qualification or food manufacturing.
- MS Office-Expert level of skill in use of Microsoft Office;
- MS Project-Expert Level of skill in the use of Microsoft Project;
- AutoCAD-Proficient in AutoCAD (layouts);
- Project Management-Proven ability to organise and drive cross functional participation in the project lifecycle. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to meet strict deadlines;
- General-Excellent communication, written, numerical and verbal skills;
- Accountability- Accountability means accepting full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organisational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to delivering on his/her duty and presenting oneself as a credible representative of the firm to maintain the clients’ trust and foster loyalty;
- Attention to Detail- Attention to detail means that an individual can accomplish a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. He/she monitors and checks work or information and plans and organises time and resources efficiently;
- Analytical Thinking- Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on own knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary;
- Communication- Effectively communicates by actively listening and sharing relevant information so as to anticipate problems and ensure effectiveness of the firm; effectively communicates by adjusting style, tone and level of detail appropriate to the audience and occasion;
- Team Work- Able to effectively work and complete assignments in group settings. Works cooperatively, with a positive attitude with others to achieve common goals. Treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanour; values the contributions of others.
For further information, please call Alex on 01 274 44 44.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles.
See our website www.jacksonstone.ie for details of all our open jobs.
The acceptance of C.V's, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Further copies of our terms are available at any time on request by email to your Account Manager. Terms and Conditions can only be altered by a Director of Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd and any changes must be agreed in writing. In particular PLEASE NOTE that our guarantee period only applies if our invoice is paid in full within 14 days of the date of issue.
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee please promptly notify the sender and delete the message; do not use the content in any other way. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete the original. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. On receipt of this email by an employee, servant or agent of the client, the client is deemed to be on notice of the Terms contained herein. This email and all associated attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to release and may not be copied or forwarded without express written permission of the original sender.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hoped. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 10 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying “unsubscribe” and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding “delete” to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084